I’ve always written about beauty or fashion but I wanted to take a left turn with today’s post. I hope you don’t mind. I’ve owned my Rottweiler Bruno for about 8 years. I love him like a son but here is a list of things that I’ve sacrificed in exchange for his unconditional love.
1) I couldn’t own a frosted Christmas tree because he insists on chewing the branches.
2) I’m unable to decorate my home with rugs because he insists on chewing those too.
3) I can’t adopt another dog because he suffers from only child syndrome.
4) I can’t leave my chai on the coffee table because he drinks it when I turn my back.
5) I can’t make out with boyfriend on the couch, bed or anywhere for that matter without him rudely interrupting.
6) I am not allowed to occupy the right side of the couch as it is his perma bed.
Meet my BFF